No one is judging me

  'No one is judging me.'

This has been my recent mantra and how empowering it's proven to be!

I understand if there may be some resistance while you read this particular piece, it took me a looong time to reach here.

NO ONE IS JUDGING ME. I AM JUDGING MYSELF.


Next time I feel judged, I'm going to tell myself 2 things,

1. They're not judging me. I'm judging myself. Why am I judging myself? And take it on from there with personal responsibility holding nothing but gratitude for the other person.

Thanking them for bringing light onto what needs to be looked upon within myself that's causing me to feel shame and pain.


2. I know it's not true. I won't let it affect me. It is their projection. And I hope to be compassionate and pray that they get the strength to look into and heal whatever hurt them in the past.

(If it continues, I'll keep distance because I want love and positivity hehe)


Ever since I consciously began this practice it feels so liberating to slowly stop living inside other people's heads. Constantly wondering what who is thinking about me. Basing my actions by assuming what runs in another mind.

Isn't all this just so exhausting?!

It's such a relief to catch myself in the moment and affirm- hey bhagya, no one is judging you darling. It's such a transformational reminder that helps me be present!


2nd April, 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why heal?

Healing- Ice breaker sessions with myself

Friendship